MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 10 Hours | Lec: 75 | 1.36 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn SAS programming from Scratch even if you are not an Engineer
I have made this "Indepth BASE SAS Programming with Real-life examples" course by keeping in mind the problems faced by students while learning SAS.
As you can Notice in Introductory Video this course. This is SAS for Complete Begginers.
- You will learn everything from scratch with real examples + interview questions + Practice Problems
-No need of cramming the programs, since I will explain and demonstrate each and every step while programming (Useful for Interviews and resolving errors)
-You will be able to read data, write error free programs and generate beautiful reports as per your requirements.
-Will Ready to go for NEXT level, with extraordinary skills of resolving problems people generally face in life.
1) Even if there is some Accent issue, I have taken care of that by use of slides that we use for theoretical concepts and revision.
2) You must practice each example and concept demonstrated by me, from scratch. That means, you need to only copy "Data" from the sas files provided by me, rest you need to type each single word yourself, that's how you will overcome your faults.
3) Make notes for various Options and statements you encounter, while programming.
4) Though I teach concepts by use of comparison, but still you should have your notes ready as well:: for interview purpose.
Any questions?? feel free to look for SAS documentation and then post your queries ? with snapshot of your program and log window .