Glare Technologies, a Wellington-based company which specialises in high-end 3D visualisation software, has released Indigo Renderer version 0.6.9 for 3ds Max, the long-awaited update to an unbiased, physically based and photorealistic renderer which simulates the physics of light to achieve near-perfect image realism.
Indigo Renderer 3ds Max version 0.6.9 - Release Notes:
- Added basic standard material support.
- Always use gamma one for colour picker values because max's colour picker is linear.
- When active shade reaches halt, updates are still processed (fixes render stopping on halt reached).
- Fixed IM_Light "on" switch.
- Other IM_Light fixes.
- Fixed a crash exporting lights.
- Always rendering with low priority to prevent indigo from slowing down max.
- Updated SDK to 4.0.63.
About Indigo Renderer. Indigo Renderer is an unbiased, physically based and photo-realistic renderer which simulates the physics of light to achieve near-perfect image realism. With an advanced physical camera model, a super-realistic materials system and the ability to simulate complex lighting situations through Metropolis Light Transport, Indigo Renderer is capable of producing the highest levels of realism demanded by architectural and product visualization.
About Glare Technologies Limited. Based in Wellington, New Zealand, Glare Technologies Limited is a privately owned company specialising in high-end 3D visualisation software. Indigo Renderer is Glare Technologies’ flagship product.
Product: Indigo Renderer
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.indigorenderer.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: The same OS for the version of software that you are using
Software Prerequisites: 3ds Max 2013 ob above
Size: 38.4 mb